Foreign Exchange Solutions
Whether your interest in foreign exchange solutions is personal or business-related, we’ve got you covered. We can help you transfer funds to friends, family, clients or suppliers anywhere in the world, buy real estate in foreign countries, or send money overseas, to name just a few services. Looking for something not mentioned here? Chances are we can help you. Just ask us.
Business FX Solutions
We can help you:
- Receive incoming payments and execute outgoing payments
- Explore hedging and risk management strategies
- Find out about settlement options
- Manage payables and receivables
- Learn about market monitoring and overnight orders
- Arrange multi-currency bank drafts
- Set up foreign cheque-clearing and collections
Personal FX Solutions
We can help you:
- Conduct foreign currency real estate payments
- Manage regular payments in foreign currencies to people in other countries
- Make payments for goods or services purchased outside of Canada
- Pay overseas tuition fees
- Send money overseas for vacation payment
- Send a monetary gift, charitable donation or contractual payment to another country
- Transfer money to friends and family anywhere
Benefits of working with Citizens Bank Foreign Exchange Specialists
If you do business across borders, Citizens Bank Account Managers have the expertise to help protect you against currency risk exposures and make payments easier. Since our Account Managers are not commission-based, you can count on them to provide objective insights.
We offer superior convenience
We make it easy for you to make the trades and other arrangements you want. We are pleased to provide electronic settlement at other financial institutions as well as same-day trade and settlement and same-day cheque-exchange settlement.
We can help you reduce costs
We don’t charge for foreign drafts, we have a flat wire fee and no charge for bank-to-bank settlements. There is no fee to open an account.
Your peace of mind is our top priority
We are a Schedule 1 chartered bank regulated by the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions.